Mountain View United Methodist Church is once again blessed to be able to offer a scholarship to those who wish to continue their education.
• An applicant must be a high school graduate of a public or private school, or hold a GED in the 2021 graduating class or previous years.
• The applicant must have a GPA of at least a C average or better.
• The applicant by August 1, 2021 must have been fully accepted and plan to attend an accredited college or technical trade or vocational school.
• The applicant will be expected to complete the equivalent of a year of education (2 semesters) or be approved by the committee for less than a full year. Graduation or completion of completion of course would be acceptable.
• The applicant must be enrolled as a fulltime student.
• The applicant must be a fulltime resident of the Yavapai County.
• The applicant must complete an application that includes 3 letters of reference one of which must be a teacher that applicant has had. The application is due in the church office no later than May 15, 2021.
• An applicant need not be a member of Mountain View United Methodist Church but preference will be given to members or constituents of the church.
Please call the church office to pick up an application or you may download and print it here.
Application for Scholarship